You can set display settings on Linux SandBox virtual machines via the NoMachine Options Menu that is displayed when you connect.
- At the bottom middle of the NoMachine Options Menu are display buttons that allow you to window, full-screen (toggle), and Iconize.
- Once this full-screen option has been toggled on by a user for their Workspace, it will remain toggled on until clicked again for all connections in that user's SandBox.
Pro Tip: To exit from a full-screen toggled SandBox instance, you can bring up the NoMachine Panel in the following ways:
- "CTRL-ALT-0" (zero) ---- Opens the NoMachine Panel
- Right Click on the NoMachine Icon in your OS Taskbar and Select "Show NoMachine Panel"
- "Alt Tab" out of the window and close the window via right click or a system task manager options